DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning

DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning
"Remember...It's a DeVine Choice!"

Welcome To DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning's blog

Thanks for stopping by our blog. This is where we will share events, ideas and suggestions with brides and grooms and the wedding community. Please feel free to comment, suggest and even disagree with some of our posts. for more information on DeVine Choices Wedding and Event Planning, Please feel free to stop by our website at www.devinechoices.com

Monday, September 28, 2009

GREETINGS BLOG FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!I AM MARRIED!!!


The wedding was absolutely beautiful... Tannie and I attempted to log in and blog while I was getting ready, but it was too much going on at the moment. The wedding ceremony went by extremely fast and everything was GORGEOUS. I want to thank Tannie, Keisha with Keisha's Kreations, Jay and Aubrey with 4 sale by Photo, Cake Affairs, Sebrina with Always Floral, Gerald Blacher the DJ, LeJardin for a wonderful venue, and Monarch Limousines for our wonderful departure car. I want to especially thank my parents for all they have done and my bridal party. This would not have happened without all these important people.


I have enjoyed blogging for the past week and I want to thank Tannie for giving me the opportunity. I hope my words were encouraging and hopefully you can avoid some of the issues that I had to encounter during my planning process. Happy Wedding planning and now I need to get back to my Husband....yes that's right....my Husband...


It's been fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you both! May God bless your union and fill your lives with joy and happiness!