DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning

DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning
"Remember...It's a DeVine Choice!"

Welcome To DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning's blog

Thanks for stopping by our blog. This is where we will share events, ideas and suggestions with brides and grooms and the wedding community. Please feel free to comment, suggest and even disagree with some of our posts. for more information on DeVine Choices Wedding and Event Planning, Please feel free to stop by our website at www.devinechoices.com

Thursday, September 24, 2009

GREETINGS BLOG FAMILY!!!!!!


THE COUNTDOWN

DAY 2


Blog Family......I have two days left until MY BIG DAY.........I can tell you that I will have a lot of things going on in the next couple of days.....starting today. I will try and update the blog up until the day of with information on what I am doing. Today, I am at work for a half a day because more people are on their way to Houston and I find peace in my office. Lionel and I were able to complete 75 of the 250 favors that we have to make........Pray for us....I have my bridesmaids coming to help me tonight. Our goal is to have them done before rehearsal tomorrow night. I just received a phone call from the limousine guy asking if we were still getting married. Of course I told him "Yes," but he stated that he just wanted to make sure that I didn't hit Lionel over the head..........(too funny). I had to contact Al's formal wear this morning because we had a suite issue, but all is well now. We are just praying that all the suits come back in the right color and the right size........(that would be a disaster if they don't )........Please continue to pray for the rain to stop..................(rain would not be a good thing)... I want to end this blog with a letter to my single life......(when you are engaged and you are filling out a form, there is not a box that states "engaged".....you are either married or single).....so like I said.......to my single life....

Dear Single Life,

I am sure going to miss you! We have been through a lot together. I will try to forget the bad times, but I will never forget the good times. It is time for me to move on now because I have found the man that God created for me. Please don't be sad, I am almost certain that there are many others in the world that will enjoy you as much as I have. Until we meet again....which hopefully will be never, I wish you all the best.

LaKeisha

Until tomorrow Blog Family..... It's been fun..

No comments: