DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning

DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning
"Remember...It's a DeVine Choice!"

Welcome To DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning's blog

Thanks for stopping by our blog. This is where we will share events, ideas and suggestions with brides and grooms and the wedding community. Please feel free to comment, suggest and even disagree with some of our posts. for more information on DeVine Choices Wedding and Event Planning, Please feel free to stop by our website at www.devinechoices.com

Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Photo Session!





OK, I can finally say that I truly know what my Brides and couples go through when posing for their Bridals or wedding pictures. Several weeks ago I had the pleasure with my New Business associate as well as new staff ( I will come back and blog about this later) to have a photo session for our promotional shots. Our photographer was, ETC Owner and Lead Photographer, Tawana Cox. She was awesome!! She took the time to make sure everyone was relaxed as well as comfortable in front of the camera. Boy was it a big difference being in front of the camera instead of making sure my couples or brides are looking their best. I will NEVER again say "just relax." I now know that this is easier said than done. This was said to me at least 50 times during our photo shoot. We had a ball getting ready for the shoot. I had my makeup professionally applied by, Christie, and she did a great job if I do say so myself. I did the total makeover with the lashes and all! OK, again I will never say, Please try not to blink. This is a huge task for a non lash wearer like myself. I have such a greater appreciation for my brides and their bridal party and what they go through for the wedding portraits. I actually know a few of my brides that are going to enjoy this post as I am big on suggesting that they go all the way for their bridal portraits because now their planner took her own advice and went all the way for my promotional shots.


Group Photo

Please take a look for yourselves, I prouldy introduce the New staff of DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning.

Yours Truly, Tannie McGregor

Kianna Epps Pshana Atkins




Melanie Wright Smith Regina Pradia Kelley


So tell us, what do you think?? We would love to hear from you!

Photo credits, ETC Photography, http://www.tawanacox.com/


1 comment:

LaKeisha said...

Hello Mrs. Tannie,

I love the new photos...You worked it!