DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning

DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning
"Remember...It's a DeVine Choice!"

Welcome To DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning's blog

Thanks for stopping by our blog. This is where we will share events, ideas and suggestions with brides and grooms and the wedding community. Please feel free to comment, suggest and even disagree with some of our posts. for more information on DeVine Choices Wedding and Event Planning, Please feel free to stop by our website at www.devinechoices.com

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Baby DeVine Choices..Our First



Ilka Rosado and Tannie


I am so excited to announce that we have our first DeVine Choices baby. One of my favorite couples, well actually the excited daddy sent me a email several months ago to inform me that they were expecting. It was such great news to hear. While planning their wedding we really bonded as friends. This particular couple has become truly like family to me. We have shared meals together, I have spent the nights at family members home while we were doing research for their wedding and my daughter and I were invited to attend the Essence Music Festival concert together with them several years ago! We had a blast! Last week the groom had a surprise baby shower at our place of employment and I thought I would share some of their pictures with you guys. Once I get pictures of Miss Nadia who was actually born the very next day I will share them with you as well.








No comments: