DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning

DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning
"Remember...It's a DeVine Choice!"

Welcome To DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning's blog

Thanks for stopping by our blog. This is where we will share events, ideas and suggestions with brides and grooms and the wedding community. Please feel free to comment, suggest and even disagree with some of our posts. for more information on DeVine Choices Wedding and Event Planning, Please feel free to stop by our website at www.devinechoices.com

Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Morning of the Wedding by Angela

Good morning all! Today is the wedding day and as I sit in my hotel room, I can't help but reflect on whey step of this amazing journey. I'm uber excited today :-) 

Words of wisdom: Brides, even if your wedding is local, book a hotel room for yourself the night before the wedding and checkin no later than 8pm. Otherwise you will find yourself still running errands and creating more stress. At some point, you have to just STOP! Take this from a super control freak who really wants a perfect wedding. 

Now, I need to transfer my vows from my iPad to some pretty paper. Oh and if you're looking for a card for your future husband-go to Hallmark first because Walgreens doesn't have it. Lol 

...BTW, I'm still in the bed relaxing :-)


No comments: