DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning

DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning
"Remember...It's a DeVine Choice!"

Welcome To DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning's blog

Thanks for stopping by our blog. This is where we will share events, ideas and suggestions with brides and grooms and the wedding community. Please feel free to comment, suggest and even disagree with some of our posts. for more information on DeVine Choices Wedding and Event Planning, Please feel free to stop by our website at www.devinechoices.com

Friday, February 28, 2014

Guest Blogger... Our Bride Angela Wright

Hey there.. I know we have not been out here in the blogging world for a while.... well that is about to change... Today will begin our series of GUEST Blogger.. we will have our Bride that is getting married this weekend blog her wedding planning experiences .... right up to the minute that she walks down the aisle! ( how exciting is this?)

I introduce to you.... Angela....


2 comments:

Unknown said...

So there is only one more day before I may my best friend and today I'm tying up loose ends. I'm at the bank getting cash for the tensing balances we owe to certain vendors. We did a Good job by paying off most of the wedding early and only owe the DJ, MUA and musicians. I am putting the money in envelopes and will give them to my wedding planner so she can handle this on the wedding day. For the most part all stress has subsided-mostly because I refuse to let it bother me any longer. People are still calling to RSVP and ask the unthinkable: "can So-and-so come to the wedding"... I'm doing my best to remain calm but will never understand what people are thinking showings. Lol ok... I'm headed to get lunch.

Unknown said...

I love this lady