DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning

DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning
"Remember...It's a DeVine Choice!"

Welcome To DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning's blog

Thanks for stopping by our blog. This is where we will share events, ideas and suggestions with brides and grooms and the wedding community. Please feel free to comment, suggest and even disagree with some of our posts. for more information on DeVine Choices Wedding and Event Planning, Please feel free to stop by our website at www.devinechoices.com

Monday, October 12, 2009

The Big Reveal!


I love being a wedding planner and this weekend reminded me exactly why I love this job. Sometimes due to logistics the big "REVEAL" is not possible and by the time the couple gets to see the reception their guests are already sitting down. This past weekend we were able to have a "REVEALING" moment with our couple. I must say myself that it was AWESOME!! I thought I would share some of the photos with you all. Enjoy..
Close you eyes...



Ok.. you can open them!!!
One Happy Groom
I love it!! Look at that smile..priceless!!

This is why I love my job!!

No comments: