DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning

DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning
"Remember...It's a DeVine Choice!"

Welcome To DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning's blog

Thanks for stopping by our blog. This is where we will share events, ideas and suggestions with brides and grooms and the wedding community. Please feel free to comment, suggest and even disagree with some of our posts. for more information on DeVine Choices Wedding and Event Planning, Please feel free to stop by our website at www.devinechoices.com

Friday, January 23, 2009

UnBridals!

Photo source: Al Torres Photography

I had a blast last night talking for hours with the great Photography team of Al Torres Photography Inc, Houston, Texas and his wife Carmen. I questioned him about getting together and doing a Trash the Dress photo shoot. This is a new trend that is sweeping the wedding industry (or so I thought) where after the wedding the brides literally " TRASHES" their dress during a fun and liberating photo shoot. After speaking with Al who laughed and called me silly, he candidly informed me that no one wants to really trash their dress! He actually told me that he has not found one bride that was willing "to get her dress dirty." Because of this quick decline in popularity he came up with a genius of an idea.
"UnBridal ..the Ultimate alternative to Trashing the Dress"
What is this you ask?? I am soooo glad you asked....
Unbridals: This is a photo shoot where the bride undresses for her unsuspecting groom in her prettiest and sexiest lingerie along with the wedding dress draped strategically across her naked body. Of course these pictures are for his eyes only. (unless you are daring) What a great wedding gift. What a great idea. I think that Al is on to something! For more information about UnBridals
visit the website and let me know what you think... http://unbridals.com/ I would love to know if you are planning on scheduling a photo shoot. We would love to see some pictures..If you can share..
What a great Wedding, Valentines, Birthday or Anniversary gift. Remember ..Al is still looking for that brave bride that wants to TRASH THAT DRESS!! Let me here from you!! Would you do it???

1 comment:

Nicole Scott-Tate said...

Tag you are it! Check out my blog for details.