DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning

DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning
"Remember...It's a DeVine Choice!"

Welcome To DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning's blog

Thanks for stopping by our blog. This is where we will share events, ideas and suggestions with brides and grooms and the wedding community. Please feel free to comment, suggest and even disagree with some of our posts. for more information on DeVine Choices Wedding and Event Planning, Please feel free to stop by our website at www.devinechoices.com

Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am Thankful !

Let us give thanks for another year. We here at DeVine Choices would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

We have so much to be thankful for this year. It is rare that I share personal things about my life here on my blog but I would be remiss if I did not share at least one of the things that I am most thankful about this year.

Last year this time my family was sitting in a hospital room at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center with my 48 year old brother that was recovering from Prostate Cancer Surgery. To date he is still cancer free. What a difference a year make!

This is one of the many things that my family has to be thankful for, Now it's your turn to share!

I will be off for the rest of the week. I am on my way to New Orleans Louisiana to Support those Grambling Tigers as they put those Southern Jaguars in their cage!

Go Tigers!!

No comments: