DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning

DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning
"Remember...It's a DeVine Choice!"

Welcome To DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning's blog

Thanks for stopping by our blog. This is where we will share events, ideas and suggestions with brides and grooms and the wedding community. Please feel free to comment, suggest and even disagree with some of our posts. for more information on DeVine Choices Wedding and Event Planning, Please feel free to stop by our website at www.devinechoices.com

Friday, September 26, 2008

What's your Wedding Colors?

Wedding Colors
I was referred to this great website by one of my I-Wed Buddies. The website is "Wedding By Color". This site reflects the bride and groom's character, taste and style. What is your style? Is your style vibrant, elegant, playful, or classy? Whatever your style is, your colors should reflect it!
As a wedding planner, I have heard numerous times, "I know what my main colors are but I am not sure what my coordinating colors should be. " This website is great for getting opinions from other brides that have already used your colors as well as seeing pictures of how the colors are used for linens, bridesmaids dresses, favors and flowers. Here you can search out different ideas that go perfectly with your theme as well as colors. The forum is a great place to touch base with other brides that know exactly how your feel and what your are going through in your planning process.
Please visit the site: www.weddingbycolor.com and check out yours truly as a Premium Vendor from Houston Texas! Sign up and have fun sharing ideas and opinions.
I have also posted my very first article...." Top 5 Reason why you need to hire a Wedding Planner!"
Please, check it out and let me know your thoughts.
Have fun!

No comments: