DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning

DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning
"Remember...It's a DeVine Choice!"

Welcome To DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning's blog

Thanks for stopping by our blog. This is where we will share events, ideas and suggestions with brides and grooms and the wedding community. Please feel free to comment, suggest and even disagree with some of our posts. for more information on DeVine Choices Wedding and Event Planning, Please feel free to stop by our website at www.devinechoices.com

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm baaack!

Sorry it has taken me so long to share. This has been a very busy wedding season for me but I have to say that this time I promise to find time to blog and share my ideas and expertise with you all. I have had so many brides , bridemaids and vendors asking ... Tannie ... do you blog.. We would love to see some our your themes and ideas on line. Well I can't wait to share with you all what I have been up to. While I was away I thought of so many things to blog about. I should have enough ideas and suggestions to finnish out this year! ok let's get started. I would love to hear from everyone and if you have questions or suggestions that you would love for me to answer, please feel free to leave them and I will get to them as soon as I can.

No comments: